Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 8- May 14; Chapter 16, 17; His Priorities, His Relationships

Hello Ladies,

I'll admit, the first chapter this week, His Priorities is a subject I have often had to revisit throughout the years that we've been married, probably mostly due to the fact that he is a night owl and I am not, he has often worked evenings and while I do not, etc. So it's always been a little bit of tug of war for keeping what is important in balance with "allowing" or encouraging him to take the time he needs for rest and friendships. So yes, the prayer at the end of this chapter will definitely be ringing in my ears this week!

here's your food for thought

-Read Matthew 4:10 in your Bible & underline it. What should be the top priority in your husband's life? In your life?
-Can you think of ways you could set aside time for you and your husband to be alone, doing something HE would enjoy? Do share with us! :)

-Read II Corinthians 6:14. Does your husband have any close friends or business relationships with people who are not believers? I want to encourage you to pray for their salvation.
-How is YOUR friendship with your husband? I know some of us married our best friend, and others are in a more "opposites attract" marriage. Do you think your friendship could be improved or deepened? How would you pray to that end?

No comments:

Post a Comment